Thursday, July 15, 2010

arrival in Jerusalem

After  another  4  hour  flight  we  arrived  in  Israel  safe  and  sound.  I'm SLOWLY learning  how  to  post  from  my  phone  so  I'm having trouble posting - but I'll keep trying to learn.

We arrived about 3pm local time (9am there at home) and got our luggage and met our tour guide Micah.  Then we drove to Tiberius - it was supposed to be 2 hours, but traffic and construction made it three.  We got into the hotel, had some dinner, and now will be celebrating Mass for the day.

Free internet here in the hotel - so I can keep you all up to date with our adventures.  Here's one: ask one of the pilgrims about my seat being canceled from Frankfurt to Tel Aviv.  I did get on the plane, obviously, but not with the pilgrims...  Let's just say, I had a little more room than they did...  Lucky me!

No comments:

Post a Comment